James H. Henry II
MEMBER of Henry, McCord, Bean, Miller, Gabriel & LaBar, P.L.L.C. for 36 years.
Corporate Law, Probate Law, Estate Planning, Commercial Law, Employment Law.
COURTS IN WHICH ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
Admitted in Tennessee in 1979, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee in 1982, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit in 1984.
Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration from Vanderbilt University in 1976. Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Tennessee in 1978 (Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award).
Tullahoma, Tennessee on August 4, 1954.
Member of Coffee County Bar Association; Tennessee Bar Association (1981-1983, Administration of Justice Committee, Chairman 1983), Member, Sections on Probate Tax and Trust; American Bar Association (Member, Sections on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law); Chairman, Attorneys Conference, Tennessee League of Savings Institutions (1991); Fellow, Member, Tennessee Bar Foundation (1993-present).
Tullahoma Regional Planning Commission, 1981-1984.
BOARD OF DIRECTORSHIPS:
- Junior Achievement (1980-1982)
- TranStar Communications Corp. (1982-1983)
- Enerdyne Corp. (1983-1984)
- Quantime, Inc. (1983-1988)
- First Federal Savings Bank of Tennessee (1981-1992)
- General Service Corp. (1981-1992)
- Tullahoma Rotary Club (1993)
- Medical Home Health Care, Inc. Advisory Board (1981-1995)
- Daun-Ray Casuals, Inc. (1996-1999)
- Financial Management Advisers, Inc. (2002-2004)
- Tullahoma Education Foundation for Excellence (1997-present)
- Motlow State Community College Foundation (2001-2009)
- Partners for Healing (501(c)(3) corporation established to provide free medical services to lower income working uninsured) (President 2014-2015, Vice-President 2004-2005, Executive Committee, Board of Directors 2001-present).
- Chairman: Advisory Board of Southern Community Bank (2005-present).
- President, Methodist Men’s Club (1980-1982).
- First United Methodist Church, Pastor Parish Committee (1980-1982).
- Administrative Board (1980-1982), (1984-1986).
- Committee on Lay Leadership (2012-present).
- Law Explorer Post (1981-1982).
- Rotary Foundation Chairman (1993-2001).
- Tullahoma Rotary Club (1980-present, Board of Directors 1993, Paul Harris Fellow).
- Holland Scholarship Committee (2003-present).